If there is one lesson to learn from the last 12 months, it is that brands still struggle to make sense of social media. This year was full of disasters that could have been easily avoided. Here are five examples in this article.
Posted by Cendrine Marrouat
in category Business
Cendrine Marrouat is a journalist, reviewer, blogger and author with nine years of experience in the freelance industry. Her articles have appeared in a number of websites and blogs, including Examiner.com and Digital Journal. She is also the founder of Creative Ramblings, a social media blog with a specific focus on entrepreneurs and independent artists. For more information on Cendrine, visit www.cendrinemarrouat.com. Connect with Cendrine at Blog Interact.
See who's voted...
Nobody voted yet.
Submit and interact!
@AnnieAmanda4: Dust bowl india pariwar mandatory referendum in passage to coin an benchmark entranceway chiropractic bummer in...
4 months ago from twitterfeed
@MSMUK: This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+ | @scoopit via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ZwhIvHpatJ
4 months ago from Scoop.it
@cendrinemedia: Barcodes redefined! - via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ThKqMoAWJZ #Barcode
4 months ago from Win the Customer
- 0 Magento Website Development Service for Robust Ecommerce Store
- 0 Want to Help Your Customers to Search Your Store? Get Advanced Store Locator
- 0 What to Ask before appointing iPhone Application Development Company?
- 0 This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013)
- 0 5 Unbelievable Advantages of Responsive Website Design For Your Business
- Egan Medical: Since these home safety enhancements are practical as...
- Egan Medical: The reality is that by pushing flu vaccines...
- Egan Medical: It took a long an exhaustive search, but...
- Egan Medical: The Prenatal Cradle has a limited range of...
- Egan Medical: Both topical and oral vitamin D3 supplements can...