Have you written a book but have no idea how to use Social Media as a launch platform? Allison discusses some tips and tricks to getting your launch off the ground.
Posted by Allison
in category Publishing
Allison D. Duncan has been blogging since 2001. Allison can be found at GetFound Consulting. She also offers Wordpress and computer/internet consulting services to her clients. You can listen to her podcast, BlogsAloud, this week's best blog posts through audio reproduction by going to BlogsAloud.com. Connect with her on Twitter @SVAllie, join her Facebook Fan Page, and at Blog Interact.
See who's voted...
Nobody voted yet.
Submit and interact!
@AnnieAmanda4: Dust bowl india pariwar mandatory referendum in passage to coin an benchmark entranceway chiropractic bummer in...
4 months ago from twitterfeed
@MSMUK: This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+ | @scoopit via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ZwhIvHpatJ
4 months ago from Scoop.it
@cendrinemedia: Barcodes redefined! - via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ThKqMoAWJZ #Barcode
4 months ago from Win the Customer
- 0 Want to Help Your Customers to Search Your Store? Get Advanced Store Locator
- 0 What to Ask before appointing iPhone Application Development Company?
- 0 This week in social media (December 2-6, 2013)
- 0 5 Unbelievable Advantages of Responsive Website Design For Your Business
- 0 Mobile Application Development Service on the Zenith
- Egan Medical: Since these home safety enhancements are practical as...
- Egan Medical: The reality is that by pushing flu vaccines...
- Egan Medical: It took a long an exhaustive search, but...
- Egan Medical: The Prenatal Cradle has a limited range of...
- Egan Medical: Both topical and oral vitamin D3 supplements can...