Yesterday, co-founders Karen Alexander and Cendrine Marrouat were at McNally Robinson Booksellers, in Winnipeg, to read from their books and introduce KIP Education & Prevention Programs to the public. The event was also live streamed.
Posted by Cendrine Marrouat
in category Lifestyle
Cendrine Marrouat is a journalist, reviewer, blogger and author with nine years of experience in the freelance industry. Her articles have appeared in a number of websites and blogs, including Examiner.com and Digital Journal. She is also the founder of Creative Ramblings, a social media blog with a specific focus on entrepreneurs and independent artists. For more information on Cendrine, visit www.cendrinemarrouat.com. Connect with Cendrine at Blog Interact.
See who's voted...
Nobody voted yet.
Submit and interact!
@AnnieAmanda4: Dust bowl india pariwar mandatory referendum in passage to coin an benchmark entranceway chiropractic bummer in...
4 months ago from twitterfeed
@MSMUK: This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+ | @scoopit via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ZwhIvHpatJ
4 months ago from Scoop.it
@cendrinemedia: Barcodes redefined! - via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ThKqMoAWJZ #Barcode
4 months ago from Win the Customer
- 0 Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- 0 The Secret Of Achieving That Goal You’ve Been Trying To For Years
- 0 Magento Website Development Service for Robust Ecommerce Store
- 0 Want to Help Your Customers to Search Your Store? Get Advanced Store Locator
- 0 What to Ask before appointing iPhone Application Development Company?
- Egan Medical: Since these home safety enhancements are practical as...
- Egan Medical: The reality is that by pushing flu vaccines...
- Egan Medical: It took a long an exhaustive search, but...
- Egan Medical: The Prenatal Cradle has a limited range of...
- Egan Medical: Both topical and oral vitamin D3 supplements can...