Any business with any chance of success has to have an online presence. But that online presence has to be capable of reaching out to potential customers and building the reputation of the business. In other words, it’s not enough for a business to host a simple two page website on a WordPress platform. That might have worked in 2002, but this is 2012.
Posted by Cendrine Marrouat
in category Business
Cendrine Marrouat is a journalist, reviewer, blogger and author with nine years of experience in the freelance industry. Her articles have appeared in a number of websites and blogs, including Examiner.com and Digital Journal. She is also the founder of Creative Ramblings, a social media blog with a specific focus on entrepreneurs and independent artists. For more information on Cendrine, visit www.cendrinemarrouat.com. Connect with Cendrine at Blog Interact.
Submit and interact!
in 5 hours from web
in 5 hours from Twitter for Android
in 5 hours from Tweet Old Post
- 0 Top 5 iPad Games You should Never Miss to Play
- 2 Grab Thomson Data Memorial Day offer – 20% off on all B2B purchase List
- 1 Make Money With No Money – [Make Money] Make Money Online Without Investment Is It Possible ?
- 1 How to get URLs simple and optimized?
- 1 A Guide to the Best iPhone 5 VoIP Applications