Site Tutorial And Helpful Topic Links
This page was established to help new users ~ registered members get a tutorial on the site, its’ functions, and general use. Hopefully it will cover all questions or topics that you may have:
- All site users must be registered members. To do this, simply follow the “join our community, registration only takes two minutes”. Create your user ID, enter email (not shared), and password.
- Next, based on your email address, the system will attempt to pull a known avatar linked to the address. This can be changed at this point (or in the future through profile edit) by uploading a new image.
- An activation link will be sent to your email. This must be activated before being a registered member and submitting content to the site. Once you have activated your account, you’re ready to “interact” with our community!
Submitting A Story
- To submit a story, be certain that you are first logged in
- Next, simply copy the URL of the story you’d like to submit, and paste into the “Submit and Interact!” area
- The site will read all meta data from the post. If a meta description is not complete or descriptive enough, you may edit this.
- Now, you must choose an appropriate thumbnail image for the post (required field). This is mandatory in order to keep the appearance of the site nice! (Bitmap images are not accepted for thumbnail images).
- Now carefully choose a category and / or sub-category to fit your post’s description.
- Finally, properly add tags that are appropriate to your content.
- At this point, you’ll be given the option to review and make changes before final submission.
- Submit, and you’re done!
- Profiles can be easily edited and updated anytime a user is logged in.
- Click on “View Your Profile”. This will pull up your profile.
- Then click on the “profile” tab, where you will see your profile.
- Here you can change your avatar, add a short bio about yourself, post your Twitter, Facebook, and other favorite media URL.
- You also have the option to make visible only certain aspects of your profile. Most users allow their profiles to be publicly displayed so that other forms of interaction and an understanding of the user can be found through the brief bio.
- Save your changes, and you’re done!
Creating A Group
- On the top navigation bar, click on “Groups”. Here you will see a list of created groups at Blog Interact.
- If the group is public, you can simply click “join group”.
- If the group is private, you may ask to join.
- If the group is “Hidden”, you will have to receive an invite from a member. (These groups won’t display).
- Groups have other features that can be found through this link.
- Messaging works in several ways. To send a message, you have several options. Click use the “Profile Display Name” for the site member.
- From here you can choose “Mention this User”, or “Send Private Message”
- For using “Mention this User”, click on the icon, where you’ll be directed to a text box with the site member’s @username. You’ll be notified that you are about to mention this user site-wide.
- To “Send Private Message”, simply click the icon, enter a subject, compose your message, and then submit your message.
- To send mass messages to many site members, go to “Messages”, then “Compose”. In the text field enter the @usernames you are trying to message. Each of these particular members will receive your message.
Mobile Smartphone App
- To get the mobile app for Blog Interact usability on your smartphone, simply click on the sidebar widget, where you’ll be directed to the app. You may also get it here.
- Free Cloud storage for Blog Interact registered site members only is available for your valuable files, photos, videos, etc. All documents will be held in the strictest of confidence and will never be shared or viewed by anyone, including site webmasters or administrators. It is a complimentary service for site members. To learn more, contact us using the contact form. You can access the cloud up-loader here.
You must be a registered user and logged in to access this page!
- All site members are welcome to submit a guest post at any time. Links to your own site or the site you are writing on behalf of are “do follow”.
- To guest post, simply follow the guest blogging link. Please note: You must be logged in to access the submission area!
If you have any other questions about the usability and site functions, please contact an administrator using the Contact Form, and someone will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks, The Blog Interact Staff!
Submit and interact!
@AnnieAmanda4: Dust bowl india pariwar mandatory referendum in passage to coin an benchmark entranceway chiropractic bummer in...
4 months ago from twitterfeed
@MSMUK: This Changes Everything: Social Signals, Your Website, and Google+ | @scoopit via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ZwhIvHpatJ
4 months ago from Scoop.it
@cendrinemedia: Barcodes redefined! - via @cendrinemedia http://t.co/ThKqMoAWJZ #Barcode
4 months ago from Win the Customer
- Egan Medical: Since these home safety enhancements are practical as...
- Egan Medical: The reality is that by pushing flu vaccines...
- Egan Medical: It took a long an exhaustive search, but...
- Egan Medical: The Prenatal Cradle has a limited range of...
- Egan Medical: Both topical and oral vitamin D3 supplements can...